Friday, December 11, 2009

Blogtastic Memories.

Since I opened up the blog mastermind that is Stand in the Rain, I have had an overwhelming amount of feedback, support, and blog comments. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I have a shocking 0 comments on almost every blog except for maybe 2 posts that have 1 comment or maybe 2 because I replied to the other one. Anyway, I think we both get the point that I became a blog celebrity overnight and everyone is itching to have their chance to be featured on my blog!

So with great honor and dignity Chelsea from Roots and Rings asked ME to feature her blog giveaway on my blog. It may be true that she asked that of her entire ambiguous pool of blog readers, but I wanted to heed the request.

There also may or may not be some incentive for me as my name will be entered in the giveaway more than once if I tweet about, blog about it, and pray about it.

So anyway, my point is, you can enter if you'd like to, but you better not win because I really want that Etsy bag!

Love you,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment