Sunday, March 6, 2011

In a Texas Kind of Way

It should come as no surprise to the very few of you who read this blog that I like to neglect my blog for months at a time. Call it negligence, call it laziness, call it "I get too dang busy," call it apathy, call it not wanting to say the things I'm thinking because they are all the farthest things from PC, call it whatever you will, but know that my heart's still beating and my legs are still kicking. My mind's still stomping down in overdrive. Things have gotten so real in my life over the past several months that I have not wanted to share anything with this blog, because I know anything I have to say will not be what anyone reading this blog wants to hear. I have finally reached the point in my life where I have realized this is my life, and the only way I'm going to get anything going in a manner worth living for, then I'm going to have to stand up for myself, tell you what I believe about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness, and just hope that you'll see the grounds I stand on and will support me no matter where the wind may blow. In the meantime, I'll be sharing the ugly truth of my inner sanctum and everything around me at an anonymous blog where no one knows my name, my background, or anything else unless I give clues.

Love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment