Current Book(s): Well, currently, spread in front of me is the Bible, but I'm always reading that. I am in the middle of Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliot (LOVE!), Humility by Andrew Murray is on hold but am in the middle of it, and The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis is awaiting me on my book table, and I just finished The Burning Heart Contract by Becky Tirabassi (bittersweet that I'm done).
Current Playlist: Mmm, I am loving my playlist, 'My New Life': The Gospel Passengers, Charlie Hall, Hillsong, Fee, Kari Jobe, Leeland, Cory Asbury, Jon Foreman, Phil Wickham, Jonathan David Hesler, Derek Webb, John Mark McMillan, and Chris Quilala--LOVE!
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: My extreme napping while avoiding my homework.
Current Color: I am always down for looking slender in black, and of course I'm always loving pink.
Current Fetish: I can't say that I have one right now... weird?
Current Drink: Water, surprisingly. I've been forcing myself to get it at every meal and stop.
Currennt Food: The Roadrunner Cafe is where it's at! Haha, and surprisingly I've been enjoying it.
Current Favorite Show: This may come as a shock and it feels a little weird for me to say, but I never watch t.v. despite the fact that we do indeed have one.
Current Wishlist: More books and an iTunes gift card--I'm racking up quite the little expense list for my songs I've been buying!
Current Needs: A massage and a pedicure... I know, HEAVEN!
Current Triumphs: I am learning to obey the Lord more than I have ever done in my life, and I am praying one hour a day, and this is so great for me!
Current Bane(s) of my Existence: The Nature Essay I have yet to write despite its rough draft being due at, oh ten this morning... shoot me.
Current Celebrity Crush: I have a real life crush... does that count?
Current Indulgence: Dessert after every meal...they're small desserts, and I only get ONE of whatever it is!
Current #1 Blessing: My sisters... they are so beautiful!
Current Slang or Saying: "Cray cray all day day" but I think that's here to stay... lol. And "This just got real..." and of course, "That's rude."
Current Outfit: Pink pajama pants with an assortment of stars and my 'Love in Action' t-shirt.
Current Excitement: The Lord being so dang good to me.
Current Mood: Ehh...
Current Link: Meh... I don't know!
No comments:
Post a Comment